Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My opinion on the media

I believe that media is sometimes important in my life. I think it's importan because
if we did not have media we wouldn't have the music videos we like movies also. If there
was no media we would also not have television shows we love to watch.
My favorite media comes from the last answer that music videos, movies, and t.v
are some things i like. Yes , i do kind of like the new modern pop culture because
then i couldn't play my xbox 360 an enjoyable newly technolgy, witch is used for
entertainment for anybody. My favorite game would have to be Call of duty: Modern
warfare 2. I like this game because the graphics are really good and i can do something on
the game that alot of people do. This game was also the best selling game of all time when
it came out in 2009 till now. I chose this game because it is really fun to play and to play
online with friends and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment