Thursday, May 12, 2011

Copyright and copyleft !

I think if your copying the whole entire song and saying it is yours is copyrighting if you take like the chorus and use it with music you’ve created you should be able to claim it as your song. If you use at least a quarter of the song that’s a little bit of copyright and you shouldn’t do that. It made it a little easier because everyone uses those sites even famous artists to post updates about the band and what not. I think that copyrighting doesn’t make sense at some points because why do we have to pay to listen to you it makes us not wanna listen to you anymore and find free music we like to listen to. I think it’s just about them making money so they sue people that download just one illegal download. I think we should all be able to download are favorite songs free without being sued for it. I also think that copyrighting should not matter because wouldn’t the artist like to see us try to mix things together and let them see how good it sounds. I also think that the artist should be the only one to choose if we can copyright there songs and not there lawyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment